Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight


It’s Saturday again and welcome to another Sassy Saturday spotlight!! There are so many fabulous cards out there made using Sassy Studio Designs images that it’s hard to choose just one to spotlight, but after some long deliberation, I have decided:


Doesn’t this just make you say “WOW!”?  This gloriously glamorous card was created by Theresa Winslow from My Sassy Cards.  She used the Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend image.  Isn’t she beautiful!!!  (Every time I see this image I can hear Madonna singing Material Girl.  I love that video!)  I love those HUGE baubles that Theresa used!  Those are definitely some Marilyn-sized diamonds!   J   The pink and black striped paper together are stunning!


Theresa please e-mail me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I’ll send you your Sassy Saturday blog badge.

If you would like to be featured on Sassy Saturday, please send me a link to your blog, or a photo of a project using a Sassy Studio Designs image, to the address above, and maybe you’ll be spotlighted in the near future!  We LOVE seeing all of your beautiful creations so keep ‘em coming!
Enjoy your week and stay sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment