Friday, May 4, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

Hello, Sassy friends!  I do apologize for my lateness this morning!  I fell asleep snuggling with the small man last night and as a result I am all in a tizzy this morning!  lol  But here I am with your quick reminder to pop over to our Paper Craft Planet group to snag today's 24 hour freebie!  Here is a little peek at what awaits you....



Ooo, look at that skirt!  Want to see who made this fabulous creation?  Head over to PCP to see what all of the Fabettes have created with this week's image and to make it your own!  There's also another week left to our current PCP challenge too and we'd love for you to play along for Sassy prizes!

Hope you have a super weekend planned and be sure to add Sassy Studio Designs to your calendar for tomorrow as well.... We have a special surprise planned for you over on Paper Craft Planet that you won't want to miss!
{hugs}
Regan

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your generosity...I appreciate you and your wonderful designers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - now I just have to find time to join in with your challenge. Wish me luck, with a two year old running about I'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a really cool teacher! Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete